Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun with nursery rhymes

This has been mine since Enzo was a newborn:

Lullabye, and good night. You are getting very sleepy.
Lullabye, and good night. You are getting very sleepy.
Lullabye, and good night. Your eyes are heavy.
Lullabye, and good night. You will have sweet, sweet dreamies.

I knew I didn't quite know all the words, but when I heard Jeff singing the following, I became hysterical:

Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder who you are. Up above the earth so high, like a diamond in disguise. Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder who you are.

The next morning, I think he did this one on purpose:
Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full. One for the baker, and one for the dame. One for the little boy who poops in the stream. Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full.

No comments: