Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Brother and sister - I think this will work

The images and videos below chronical the first few weeks of the Enzo-Gianna sibling relationship. I think we'll all be just fine.


At first, it was a distant relationship.



At times, Enzo was totally anti-Gianna.


I'm not sure he knows what the sign says, and why he is laying on his side.


Then, Enzo became quite curious about Gianna's feet.


...and the buttons on her papasan.



As the days went on, Enzo started getting a little closer. This is a cute memory for me. As I held Gianna and as my mom washed the dishes, my son (who wasn't that interested in his new baby sister) carefully positioned himself on a stool at my feet and patted my legs.



Here, Enzo squealed with delight as Gianna got her first sponge-bath at home. Enzo was in charge of the shampoo.


Here, he's kissing (not eating) her hand. I swear.



My first experience at capturing all four eyes on me.

No comments: