Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gianna's check-ups

Our hospital offers a complimentary check-up at the Mother-Baby Wellness Center, so we went on April 5 to see how Gianna was progressing - and to discover how I was NOT healing. She checked out great. Mother did not.


Gianna has only lost 4 oz., which is great! I think she digs the scale.


She was a very patient patient.


Sorry, couldn't rotate this one for some reason.


Trance/fog/shock/exhaustion.


"I went for a check-up and didn't even get a lollipop."

Today was Gianna's official 2-week check-up and she is thriving.

See, Dr. Kwon says so.



She weighed in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and measured 21 3/4 inches. Is it possible that she could have gained 13 oz. and grew 1 3/4 inches in 9 days? Go me. I'll take credit for that. My mammaries rock!!

No comments: