Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm ready for my close-ups

Rachelle B. Smith came over to capture our new little one in her sleepy glory. It was a lot of fun, but interesting trying to manage Enzo as well. We didn't get the calm, serene family photo we were hoping for, but we did get some excellent ones of Baby Gianna. We'll post the rest once they're ready.


Gianna nestled in my pregnant belly cast.


Sure wish I had a pedicure. Like the pinky pacifier in Gianna's mouth? Nice.


I mean, seriously. Our cover girl.
Do us a favor and make a comment on the photographer's website to score us some free prints. Thanks.
Here are some we took:
And, here are more shots from our pre-Gianna days.







1 comment:

Amy G. said...

You guys all look fantastic and Gianna is just adorable. The nursery looks amazing! Ok, I'll go comment on Rachelle's website now.