Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Baby Enzo and I'm Three Months Old!


So, it's true. Enzo is three months old already!! So, his colic and acid reflux should disappear now that he's more mature. Doesn't seem to be the case thusfar, but we are counting down!
For all the adorable pictures we've taken of Enzo in Hawaii, I want to draw attention to the fact that his father chose a pic of the hotel lamp to feature on the last post. Jeff really did like that lamp!! Ummmm....
Anyway, in honor of Enzo's 3 month birthday, we went to an indoor/outdoor church which was much nicer than indoor/outdoor carpet. Since about 75% of the congregation was comprised of visitors, they did some special blessings. When they asked if anyone was celebrating a birthday, there was not one person who spoke up. I so badly wanted to say -- yes, it's Enzo's birthday, but I didn't want people to think my child was a year old and he was malnourished for being so small. We celebrated with a candle in a rice crispy treat instead.
Hau'oli La Hanau, Little Enzo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear, Enzo looks like a mini me man in his 'ka-ute' Hawaiian outfit! He just needs a coconut drink next to him, lol! aloha au ia