Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take-Your-Grandson-To-Work Day


After last week's trip to the dentist, my dentist concluded that my grinding and clenching at night leading to my excrutiating headaches is due to the "stress of being a new mom." Okay... And since these headaches will drive me to drink, I figured I'd better nip this in the bud.

Fortunately, my dad can hook me up. So off we went to Papa's dental laboratory to get a nightguard whipped up. (This is Enzo's second trip to a dentist's office in one week!!) Unfortunately, Enzo likes the dentist about as much as anyone else, so this pic with Papa was taken during the 27 seconds that he wasn't crying.

I also got instructions on how I am allegedly supposed to be "brushing" Enzo's gums daily. Okay... that wasn't in the hospital discharge paperwork. But now that I have the gauze and the instructions on how to do it, there's one more invasive daily procedure that I get to perform on my son. Hooray!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nightguard huh? Could you get any sexier?