Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hitting the Road

Enzo hit the road tonight for his first walk in La Habra. (And after plenty of weeks of "no exercise" and a few weeks of the indoor treadmill, it was my first time spanking the pavement as well.) While I was only prepared for the semi-serious hills around the neighborhood, Jeff had plans to walk down the HUGE hill to check out the new restaurants that just opened up about a mile away. And since I'm smarter than I look, I realized that if you go down a hill, you must come up a hill to return home. And it's a big one. So, I had a salad. And Enzo did great, too. He started his evening fussing way later than expected. Maybe we have a new distraction for him! And it gets mom and dad moving!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dominic's Domain said...

Oh man that hill is a beast. It makes me dizzy and I only drive by it in passing.