Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family visits

I have to keep reminding myself that Jeff still feels like a rookie in the "let's get the courage to leave the house with two children in tow" game. Friday, I encouraged him to take the kids to Nana the Great and Great Grumpy's house for a visit while I was at work.

Doting.

Just doting.





Since we thought my dad was going in on Monday for neurosurgery (which he cancelled on Friday due to a gut feeling he was rushing into it), we had scheduled a family dinner at Claire and Tim's in Norco. An excuse for us to eat Tim's slow-grilled carne asada. Mmmmmm.

Gianna reaching out to touch a mini-sized human, like her.

Kayden returning the favor.


For some reason, I didn't take any shots of anyone else there, nor of the probably 1 hour straight dance party hosted by Enzo. "Jump. Kick. Bounce. Shoulders. Elbows. Head. I dance. More songs. Again. Dizzzzzy." We should rent him out for parties. This kid was hi-lar-i-ous.

And the child who has NEVER tranferred well (from the car seat to the house while asleep, for instance), stayed asleep while I took him out of the car, up the stairs, changed his clothes and diaper, gave him a sponge bath, wiped down his teeth and laid him in bed. His head was still sweaty from his mega workout.

No comments: