Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We laughed, we cried


So today is Enzo's 1 Month Birthday. We celebrated with lots of Enzo smiles, baby yogurt, a few full diapers, and lots of tummy time
There were also alot of firsts today-- I wiped away Enzo's very first tear and I think I made him smile. No seriously, this wasn't the eyes flutter and he makes an expression like a smile (aka gas); this was a crooked, open-mouthed verifiable smile. Swear. I had grown worried last week when it occured to me that I had never seen a tear (has he been faking this whole time when he "cries?") and the research I did came back indicating that if he was four months old and didn't have tears to go and see the doc. Guess our little champ is ahead of the curve on this one, too.

Other accomplishments thus far:
Strong neck - his neck is so strong, we might take him to Muscle Beach in Venice to show those clowns what's up.

After Jeff took his pinky out of Enzo's mouth (the pinky that we refer to as the "mute button"), Enzo dutifully put his pinky into Jeff's mouth.

While I was feeding Enzo during game three of the NBA Finals, he calmly de-latched and directed his attention to the remaining minute of the third quarter.

This kid is a winner!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big day for my nephew, maybe it was because it was his one month birthday! hehehe He is gonna be soooo awesome, I am a proud auntie.