Monday, June 21, 2010

What I did on my summer vacation

We had a fantastic week in Palm Desert soaking up the sun, playing in the pool, and being together as a family. This is what we did on our summer vacation:

...hung out on our patio at the Marriott Desert Springs Villas.

...lounged around after a morning at the pool.

...tried to out-mess my own living room with toys galore.
...showered like a big boy with dad,

and got my first kitchen sink bath.

...tested out a few new fashion ensembles and realized this one made by thighs look too chunky.

...went for the wind-blown look,

and realized that it felt kinda spikey.

...chased mom through the sprinklers,

...and then chased the ducks into the pond.

...hung out with Grandbob during an impromtu Fathers' Day visit en route to Vegas.

...climbed trees.

...chilled in the shade looking like a sweetie.

...bundled up indoors (mom and dad cranked the a/c) with my ballet slippers jammies.

...became a pro at the twisty slide,

until my cheeks turned pink from the heat.

...took my first dip in a swimming pool.

...tickled and wrestled,

and napped a lot in luxurious beds. Best vacation ever!!

No comments: