Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sprinkle, shower, downpour!


My wonderful sisters and Aunt and mom hosted a little baby sprinkle that turned into a giant downpour of love - and goodies! It was loads of fun seeing so many family and friends. And it was a delightful tea party for a bunch of ladies.


Here, all my LMU ladies. Including Amy G, who travelled all the way from San Jose! (And my favorite house guest.)



Me (and Sesame) at 9 months (36 weeks).


I must say, little girl clothes are pretty much the most adorable things in the world. Especially when capri pants are involved.


Here was the delicious spread for lunch made with lots of love. The curtains for the nursery are being used here as a tablecloth. Thanks to everyone for helping me welcome little girl Luna into our lives!

No comments: