Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun with vacuums and play-doh


The obsession of late is the 7-year old DustBuster. Which is incredibly odd, given that Enzo previously would shake with fear - wait, TERROR - whenever the vacuum would go on. I think we may have kept the house too quiet when he was a baby. He is extremely afraid of the street sweeper, trash trucks and he USED to be afraid of vacuums. However, he loves airplanes (and their sounds, even on the runway) as well as motorcycles. He saw me using the DustBuster and instantly became enamoured by it. I mean, for a few days, had to take it everywhere with him. Screamed bloody murder when I wouldn't let him take it to bed with him. (Gross). Like, I have to keep it charged so he can "help Mommy" whenever the urge strikes. I'm all about that!
P.S. If he drops some dry cereal or a drop of juice or milk, he runs to the oven to get the dish towel hanging from the handle and runs back to wipe it up. I mean, he wipes up dry cereal on the floor with a dish towel! I kinda know where this type-A personality comes from. Just not regarding cleanliness. Ask our nanny.

This kid's inadequacies are pretty adorable.

But it could be a lot worse. I mean, look at his father in the backyard - and the fact that his mother is encouraging him.



And, wait for it. The Grand Finale...

No comments: