Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shaggy


Because of the fact that Enzo's hair's been falling into his eyes, and that I was able to pull it into a teeny tiny ponytail, we took him to the salon to play with the train table. Which he climbed onto. Because he likes to climb now.


Since he wouldn't sit in the fancy taxi cab or race car (which you pay $25 for), Jeff decided he'd take one for the team and get showered with kiddo hair. And since Enzo wouldn't wear the cape, even though I tried to convince him that it made him a super hero, Enzo ended up with kiddo hair all over him, too. Shocked that I hadn't brought an extra shirt or change of clothes for my son, the stylist proceeded with the cut. Since Enzo was more freaked out that usual, and the stylist seemed a bit less experienced than usual, she recommended using clippers, as using scissors on such a wiggly kid would be dangerous. OK, I agreed. Can you make him not look like a jar-head, though? (And I had just read Sarah's post about whether she was making her kid Marco nerdy by cutting his hair short.) So, I agreed to the #3 guard on the back and a #6 guard on the top.


...And ended up with a jar-head. An adorable jar-head. And one with a hair-covered lollipop.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm a little late to the party here, but for reference, Marco goes #2 on the sides, #8 on top. Rock it Enzo homie.