Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful


We had a wonderful day of giving thanks, and eating two Thanksgiving feasts! At my mom's, we celebrated and got to hang out with little Kayden Dale. Here, my dad holds his two grandsons.


I mean, really. Enzo atop his castle. Afterall, the name Enzo is from the Latin "estate ruler" and the Italian "Henry" (The Great).


We spent some time being silly, of course. What Jesmer family occasion wouldn't be complete without potty humor? I think my mom revelled in the diaper-changing stories we told and the shared techniques we imparted on one another. Being novices, Tim and Claire explain Kayden's first T.B.E. (total butt explosion) on Tim's oldest son, Anthony.


And of course, the compulsive shoppers - er, I mean those looking for a good deal - spent some time plotting out their courses for Black Friday.
I didn't get a shot of the fantastic feasts or a group family photo (boo!). And my camera died from no juice before our next stop at Jeff's family's house. This year we all have been so fortunate to share good health and lots of laughs, new life, and new adventures. We are very blessed and very grateful!

No comments: