Sunday, January 9, 2011

Knott's

When my dad asked me what family gift we wanted for Christmas, I said "Disneyland season passes!" Since the kids are young enough to not need their own, we'd only need two.

...So he got us Knott's Berry Farm season passes. I'll admit, I was a bit underwhelmed, especially since we wanted to be able to go to Disneyland with Kylan and Kyrsten, AND since Enzo is obsessed with Mickey Mouse. I will say, however, that Knott's is just perfect for my timid Enzo and wide-eyed Gianna. On the way to the park for the first time on New Year's Day, we gave Enzo a crash course on Snoopy. Here, he meets him for the first time.

His little hands are up in the air!!! (It took riding this one about three times for him to take my suggestion of "put your hands in the air!!!)

Enzo spotted the trucks and HAD to take Dada for a ride.


All four of us on the real-live steam engine choo-choo train.

Gianna even got to ride the trucks!

I don't think Enzo ever stopped squeezing that horn during the 3 minute ride.

Huff and Puff is his new favorite. After returning to the park this weekend as well, he walks around like he's a regular who owns the place.


Gianna saying "hey" to Snoopy. And picking his nose.

"It's good to see you again, good 'ol friend, Snoopy. I've missed you since last weekend."
"I thought you guys were really good in your live stage show. Costuming, good. Choreography, needs a little work."

No comments: