Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bun in the oven, again


Because I couldn't think of any more creative way of telling our blog fans that we're expecting - our Halloween costume from two years ago will have to suffice. And, as if the last blog post didn't spell it out for you, JEFF AND I ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY!!!!

You might have noticed I've been MIA on the blogosphere lately, and that's cause I've been puking my guts out. TMI, maybe. But for way too many months, I have suffered in silence. So now, everyone gets to hear it. And hopefully, feel sorry for me. And bring me presents.

But truthfully, despite surviving the toughest 13 weeks of my life to date, we are honestly very excited about growing our family. Although it came a little sooner than any of us expected, we are happy and very blessed. And come April 4th, we will be Luna, Party of Four!!

Lots of other exciting things have happened over the past few months, so take a minute to look back, now that I've posted some entries. Ga head -- look back. I'll wait. It's good stuff.

No comments: