Saturday, July 11, 2009

La Habra Children's Museum


We ventured all the way across town (exactly 2.6 miles) to the La Habra Children's Museum. I have been wanting to get there for a while, but today we made it happen. It was a great time, and well worth the free admission (thanks Target - FREE Saturday sponsor). Here, Enzo was checking out the fish.


For those who've spent some time with little E, you know he loves him some buttons. This button made the railroad crossings go up and down so the train could pass through. He dug it.


There was a special bubble show with this guy, Max. I swear he didn't look this high in person.


Enzo was one of the best behaved in the room. Seriously. It was a great lesson in parenting for Jeff and me.

There was a whole exhibit on race cars. I sure wish we had visited before Enzo's racecar-themed birthday party a few months ago. I could have gotten lots of ideas! He turned that steering wheel like it was his job!

No comments: