Friday, June 5, 2009

Date night


We had been saving up for this one! Last December, I won the grand prize at my work Christmas, ahem, Holiday - party. Tickets to the ballet on June 5 (which seemed like a lifetime away) and a stay at the Los Angeles Athletic Club. Since I brought Enzo with me to the party, and folks knew I could use a night out, everyone was stoked that I won. So was Jeff.

Since the ballet was on a Friday night, we opted to save the overnight stay for a day when we could get full use of the athletic club, spas, etc. But we did take the opportunity to use an auction item we won recently which included dinner for two at Lawry's Prime Rib in Beverly Hills. Sweet!

All in all it was a fantastic night. Nana took great care of Enzo (who ate all his ravioli!!) and Jeff and I had a nice dress-up night that wasn't work-related. Alleluia! This pic was taken just before the curtain lifted at Ballet Hispanico and immediately before we were severely scolded for having a camera in our possession. Whups.

No comments: